ABS Sensor for PEUGEOT 454576
PEUGEOT 206 CC (2D) 2000/09-
PEUGEOT 206 Hatchback (2A/C) 1998/08-
PEUGEOT 206 Saloon 2007/03-
PEUGEOT 206 SW (2E/K) 2002/07-
There are three types of automotive ABS sensors, namely linear wheel speed sensor, ring wheel speed sensor and Hall wheel speed sensor:
1. Linear wheel speed sensor: mainly composed of permanent magnet, polar shaft, induction coil and ring gear. When the ring gear rotates, the crest and the backlash alternately oppose the polar axis. During the rotation of the ring gear, the magnetic flux inside the induction coil alternates to generate an induced electromotive force. This signal is input to the electronic control unit of the ABS through the cable at the end of the induction coil. When the rotational speed of the ring gear changes, the frequency of the induced electromotive force also changes.
2, ring wheel speed sensor: mainly composed of permanent magnets, induction coils and ring gear. The permanent magnet is composed of several pairs of magnetic poles. During the rotation of the ring gear, the magnetic flux inside the induction coil alternates to generate an induced electromotive force. This signal is input to the electronic control unit of the ABS through the cable at the end of the induction coil. When the rotational speed of the ring gear changes, the frequency of the induced electromotive force also changes.
3. Hall-type wheel speed sensor: When the gear rotates, the magnetic flux density passing through the Hall element changes, thus causing a change in the Hall voltage, and the Hall element will output a millivolt (mV) level quasi-sine wave voltage. . This signal also needs to be converted to a standard pulse voltage by an electronic circuit.
Installation and maintenance
1. When the ABS is assembled on the car, only the specially designed brake hose can be used.
2. Never press the exhaust valve or release the hydraulic line when pressurizing the ABS.
3. When turning on the ignition switch, never disconnect or connect any electrical connectors to prevent damage to the ABS control unit.
4. Do not tap the speed sensor component. The speed ring must be pressed into the hub without knocking into the hub. Removing these components may cause demagnetization or polarization, affecting the accuracy of the speed signal returned to the ABS control.
5. Do not confuse the tire size. As long as the tire remains close to the original diameter, increasing the width is acceptable. The rolling diameter of the four tires must be the same.
6. Failure to follow this precaution may result in inaccurate wheel speed readings.
7. Do not overtighten the wheel with the ear nut. In case of a curved rotor or brake drum, this can lead to inaccurate wheel speed readings.
8. Do not contaminate the speed sensor components with grease. When the system requires an anti-corrosion coating, only the recommended coating can be used.
9. After the speed sensor component is removed, always check the air gap of the sensor to the ring when using it.
10. Only use the recommended brake fluid. Do not use silicone brake fluid on cars equipped with ABS.
11. When installing a communication device on a car equipped with ABS, do not install the antenna near the ABS control unit.
12. Disconnect all onboard computers when using the welding equipment.
13. Do not expose the ABS control unit to high heat for a long time.
14. On a car equipped with an air spring suspension system, always set the suspension switch to the OFF position before raising the car.
15. In a vehicle equipped with a secondary restraint system (SIR), ie an airbag, the SIR system should be rendered inoperative before any ABS or adhesion control system is processed, thus avoiding damage due to accidental airbag opening or damage.
←Previous: 454579 ABS Sensor For PEUGEOT 206
Next: No Information→