Camshaft Sensor for BMW3 12141703277
The vehicle sensor is an input device of the automobile computer system. It converts various working condition information such as vehicle speed, temperature of various media, engine operating conditions, etc. into electrical signals and transmits them to the computer, so that the engine is in the best. Working status. There are many sensors for vehicles. When judging the fault of the sensor, you should not only consider the sensor itself, but should consider the entire circuit in which the fault occurs. Therefore, when looking for a fault, in addition to checking the sensor, check the wiring harness, the connector, and the related circuit between the sensor and the electronic control unit.
Installation and maintenance
1. When the ABS is assembled on the car, only the specially designed brake hose can be used.
2. Never press the exhaust valve or release the hydraulic line when pressurizing the ABS.
3. When turning on the ignition switch, never disconnect or connect any electrical connectors to prevent damage to the ABS control unit.
4. Do not tap the speed sensor component. The speed ring must be pressed into the hub without knocking into the hub. Removing these components may cause demagnetization or polarization, affecting the accuracy of the speed signal returned to the ABS control.
5. Do not confuse the tire size. As long as the tire remains close to the original diameter, increasing the width is acceptable. The rolling diameter of the four tires must be the same.
6. Failure to follow this precaution may result in inaccurate wheel speed readings.
7. Do not overtighten the wheel with the ear nut. In case of a curved rotor or brake drum, this can lead to inaccurate wheel speed readings.
8. Do not contaminate the speed sensor components with grease. When the system requires an anti-corrosion coating, only the recommended coating can be used.
9. After the speed sensor component is removed, always check the air gap of the sensor to the ring when using it.
10. Only use the recommended brake fluid. Do not use silicone brake fluid on cars equipped with ABS.
11. When installing a communication device on a car equipped with ABS, do not install the antenna near the ABS control unit.
12. Disconnect all onboard computers when using the welding equipment.
13. Do not expose the ABS control unit to high heat for a long time.
14. On a car equipped with an air spring suspension system, always set the suspension switch to the OFF position before raising the car.
15. In a vehicle equipped with a secondary restraint system (SIR), ie an airbag, the SIR system should be rendered inoperative before any ABS or adhesion control system is processed, thus avoiding damage due to accidental airbag opening or damage.