The Rear Wheel Hub Assembly for AUDI A3 VKBA3456 is critical to your anti-lock braking system (ABS) and the traction control system (TCS). It keeps the wheel attached to your vehicle and allows the wheels to freely turn enabling you to safely steer. It is responsible for attaching the wheel to the car. A Rear Wheel Hub Assembly for AUDI A3 VKBA3456 is a pre-assembled unit that features precision bearings, seals and sensors. It can be also called as a wheel hub bearing, hub assembly, wheel hub unit or hub and bearing assembly, the wheel hub assembly is a crucial part of your steering system contributing to the safe steering and handling of your vehicle.
Installation & Unloading Instructions Of Wheel Hub Unit
How to unloading the auto wheel hub unit.
1. Stop the car on the elevator, loosen the bolts in the tires , and pull it out.
2. Remove brake pliers and brake disc, brake pliers need be hold out up on the control arm, but don't leave it to be hanged freely, so as to avoid damages to brake pipe caused by overweight.
3. Remove the cover plate and bearing nut, please refer to the car manufacturer specifications for more detailed installation method of nut.
4. As for the item with ABS sensor, please interrupt connection of ABS sensor first, and same time interrupt ABS cables from fixed buttons. Please make a carfully check for the location of the wheel hub unit before removing ABS, it'l make it easier to find the right ABS connection position when installing a new wheel hub unit.
5. Loosen the screw connecting steering knuckle and wheel hub. Now you need pliers to pull wheel hub out from the axis, and then pull out steering knuckle as well. Please be careful not to damage the steering knuckle and axis, and notice how damper is installed between the wheel hub and steering knuckle, as it'll be easier for you to find the right position for further intallation.
6. Clean and check knuckle.
Wheel Hub Assembly for AUDI A3 TT VW BORA GOLF VKBA3456
VKBA3456, R157.20, 713610220, 1J0598477, 1J0501477A, 5720, 27111, 102115, BK101055, BK1233, QWB1055, QWB1095.
AUDI TT Roadster
VOLKSWAGEN VW BORA
VOLKSWAGEN VW BORA Kombi
VOLKSWAGEN VW GOLF
VOLKSWAGEN VW NEW BEETLE