Chevrolet Aveo Wheel Hub Assembly 13500590
CHEVROLET AVEO Hatchback (T300) 2011/03-
CHEVROLET AVEO Saloon (T300) 2011/03-
CHEVROLET COBALT 2011/01-
Note on installation and use of high-performance automotive bearings:
1. Automotive bearings are precision parts, so they need to be cautious when using them. Both high-performance bearings have been used. If they are not used properly, the expected performance results can not be achieved. Therefore, when using bearings, pay attention to the following:
2. Keep the bearing and its surroundings clean. Even tiny dust that is invisible to the naked eye enters the bearing, which will increase bearing wear, vibration and noise.
3. Use and install carefully, do not allow strong punching, do not directly hit the bearing with a hammer, and do not allow pressure to be transmitted through rolling elements.
4. Use appropriate and accurate installation tools, try to use special tools, and try to avoid using cloth and short fibers.
5. Prevent the bearing from rusting. When taking the bearing directly by hand, wash the sweat from the hands thoroughly and apply it with high-quality mineral oil before operating. Pay special attention to rust prevention during the rainy season and summer.
The company specializes in the production and sales of automotive wheel bearings, hub bearings, hub units (shaft heads), magnetic ABS ring bearings, automotive air conditioning compressor bearings, double row tapered roller bearings, single row metric / inch tapered roller bearings, automotive Tight wheels, automobile separation bearings and other products. For many years, the company has fully focused on the production and sales of automotive wheel bearings, and is currently the company with the most complete specifications and models of car front and rear wheel bearings and wheel bearing units in China.