Car Make: DODGE
OE NO.: 52070321AA
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: DUHUI
Model Number: 515072
Warranty: 1 Years
Type: Wheel hub bearing
Market: After Market
New Hub Bearing for Dodge 515072
515072 52070321AA 52070321AB 52070321AC
12 Months, 30000km
DODGE, Ram 1500
6. For the hub bearing unit, do not attempt to disassemble the hub bearing or adjust the seal ring of the hub unit, otherwise the seal ring will be damaged and water or dust will enter. Even the raceways of the seal ring and the inner ring are damaged, resulting in permanent failure of the bearing.
7. There is a magnetic thrust ring in the seal ring bearing the ABS device bearing. The thrust ring cannot be impacted, impacted or collided with other magnetic fields. Remove from the box before installation and keep them away from magnetic fields, such as electric motors or power tools. When installing these bearings, observe the ABS alarm needle on the instrument panel through the road condition test to change the operation of the bearing.
8. The hub bearing with ABS magnetic thrust ring, in order to determine which side of the thrust ring is mounted, you can use a small thing * near the edge of the bearing, the magnetic force generated by the bearing will attract it. When installing, point the side with the magnetic thrust ring to the inside, facing the sensitive component of the ABS. Note: Improper installation may result in malfunction of the brake system.
9. Many bearings are sealed. These bearings do not need to be greased throughout their life. Other unsealed bearings such as double row tapered roller bearings must be greased during installation. Because the inner cavity of the bearing is different in size, it is difficult to determine how much grease is added. The most important thing is to ensure that there is grease in the bearing. If the grease is too much, when the bearing rotates, the excess grease will seep out. General experience: When installing, the total amount of grease should account for 50% of the bearing clearance.
10. When installing the lock nut, the torque varies greatly depending on the bearing type and the bearing housing.