How To Install The Car Wheel Hub Unit:
1. Install the ABS sensor wiring harness, baffle and bearing spline in its initial position. Then intall the wheel hub aligning the right position on steering knuckle, make it right in the center of the drive shaft spindle. And then forcibly push wheel hub unit into the main shaft, make sure the ABS wire and plug are both in the original position. Note: be careful of the spline to avoid damage, and don't use a hammer or other stuffs to strike the wheel hub unit as it'll cause damages.
2. Install nut by using a torque wrench and tighten the steering knuckle.
3. If the vehicle is equipped with ABS sensor, please connect wiring harness in its right place, then button it up in the frame area.
4. Use torque wrench to tighten the nut, please do not use pneumatic wrench.
5. Install the brake disc and brake caliper into original position, ensure that all parts stay in right position without burrs and sundry.
6. Install the wheel nut lock.
Auto Hub Bearing for BUICK CENTURY RIVIERA CADILLAC DEVILLE 513087
Flange Diameter: 5.73 In.
Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.53 In.
Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.76 In.
Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.78 In.
Flange Offset: 1.66 In.
Hub Pilot Diameter: 3.59 In.
Hub Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.57 In.
Bolt Size: M12X1.5
Bolt Quantity: 5
Bolt Hole MET: 12.70
Bolt Hole qty: 3
Flange Shape: TRIANGULAR
ABS Sensor: Yes
Number of Splines: 33
PONTIAC TRANS SPORT
How To Place Your Order:
1. Send us your order list (models/ quantities/ colors).
2. You arrange payment after you confirmed proforma invoice, we will arrange production after received your payment notice.
3. We will arrange delivery after your payment arrived and goods ready, and at the same time we will tell you goods tracking number so that you could know your goods condition by this number from courier site.
4. You will receive your order in about 3-5 days after goods ship out.
←Previous: DODGE GRand with ABS Wheel Hub Assembly
Next: No Information→