Assembly electric wheel hub motor 515030 fit for F-150
OE: 1L3Z1104BA, F75Z1104BA
Interchange Part number: 051904B, BR930419, 515030
Flange Diameter: 7.15 In.
Bolt Circle Diameter: 5.91 In.
Wheel Pilot Diameter: 3.42 In.
Brake Pilot Diameter: 3.64 In.
Flange Offset: 1.93 In.
Hub Pilot Diameter: 3.91 In.
Hub Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.96 In.
Bolt Size: M12X1.75
Bolt Quantity: 7
Bolt Hole qty: 3
Quality: High level
Warranty: 12 Months
Place of Origin: China (mainland)
Ford F-150 2000-2003 4WD, 4-Wheel ABS, 7 Stud Hub Assembly
Ford F-250 1997-1999 4WD, 4-Wheel ABS
The noise of the bearing not only affects the quality of the use, but also brings a lot of trouble to the mechanical equipment. Under normal circumstances, the bearing will be somewhat noisy during use, and the intrusion of foreign materials will directly cause certain noise during the operation of the bearing, or the lubrication will not be suitable, and the installation will not cause the gear to emit various noises. Which bearings are used less noise?
1. The noise of the ball bearing is lower than that of the roller bearing. The (friction) noise of the bearing with less sliding is lower than that of the bearing with relatively more sliding; if the number of balls is large, the outer ring is thick and the noise is small;
2. The noise of the use of the solid cage bearing is relatively lower than that of the bearing using the stamped cage;
3. The noise of the plastic cage bearing is lower than that of the bearings using the above two cages;
4. Bearings with high precision, especially those with higher precision of rolling elements, have lower noise than low-precision bearings;
5. The noise of small bearings is relatively small compared to the noise of large bearings.