Wheel Hub Unit for HYUNDAI ELANTRA VKBA6949
Flange Diameter: 5.47 In.
Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.50 In.
Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.64 In.
Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.99 In.
Flange Offset: 1.99 In.
Hub Pilot Diameter: 2.91 In.
Bolt Size: M12X1.5
Bolt Quantity: 4
Bolt Hole qty: N/A
ABS Sensor: No
Number of Splines: N/A
HYUNDAI ELANTRA Saloon
Hub bearings are important moving parts for automobiles. The hub axle bears the burden of reducing the frictional resistance during the operation of the chassis and maintaining the normal driving of the car. If the hub bearing fails, it may cause noise, bearing heat, etc., especially the front wheel is more obvious, which may lead to dangerous phenomena such as out of control. Therefore, the hub bearings must be maintained on schedule.
Inspection Of The Hub Bearing
(1) When checking the tightness of the hub bearing, firstly, the axle of the wheel at one end of the wheel of the car to be inspected is erected, and the vehicle is safely framed by means of a vehicle stool, a wooden cover, and the like.
(2) Turn the number of wheels to be inspected by hand to see if the rotation is stable and there is abnormal noise. If the rotation is not smooth and there is friction, the brake part is not normal; if there is no noise, the rotation is not smooth and it is loose when it is tight, indicating that the bearing part is not normal. The hub should be removed when the above abnormality occurs.
1. What is the Minimum Order Quantity?
It depends whether we have remaining items in stock, please contact us to confirm.
2. How about the quality?
No worry that all of our products are 100% tested before shipments.
3. What are the guarantees of your products?
We give 1 year of guarantee for any manufacture problem in all our products.
4. What are your payment methods?
Western Union, Pay Pal or bank T/T.
5. What are your shipment methods?
Item ordered in small quantity can be delivered by air, we work with DHL, FEDEX, TNT and UPS.