Rear Wheel Hub Unit for HYUNDAI AZERA 512341
OE NO.: HA590179, BR930653
Flange Diameter: 5.820 In.
Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.500 In.
Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.64 In.
Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.992 In.
Flange Offset: 2.325 In.
Hub Pilot Diameter: 2.872 In.
Hub Bolt Circle Diameter: 3.937 In.
Bolt Size: M12X1.5
Bolt Quantity: 5
Bolt Hole MET: M10X1.25
Bolt Hole qty: 4
ABS Sensor: Y
HYUNDAI AZERA GLS V6
HYUNDAI AZERA LIMITED V6
HYUNDAI AZERA SE V6
How To Install The Car Wheel Hub Unit
1. Install the ABS sensor wiring harness, baffle and bearing spline in its initial position. Then intall the wheel hub aligning the right position on steering knuckle, make it right in the center of the drive shaft spindle. And then forcibly push wheel hub unit into the main shaft, make sure the ABS wire and plug are both in the original position. Note: be careful of the spline to avoid damage, and don't use a hammer or other stuffs to strike the wheel hub unit as it'll cause damages.
2. Install nut by using a torque wrench and tighten the steering knuckle.
3. If the vehicle is equipped with ABS sensor, please connect wiring harness in its right place, then button it up in the frame area.
4. Use torque wrench to tighten the nut, please do not use pneumatic wrench.
5. Install the brake disc and brake caliper into original position, ensure that all parts stay in right position without burrs and sundry.
6. Install the wheel nut lock.
1. What is the Minimum Order Quantity?
It depends whether we have remaining items in stock, please contact us to confirm. ?
2. How about the quality?
No worry that all of our products are 100% tested before shipments.
3. What are the guarantees of your products?
We give 1 year of guarantee for any manufacture problem in all our products. ?
4. What are your payment methods?
Western Union, PayPal or bank T/T.
5. What are your shipment methods?
Item ordered in small quantity can be delivered by air, we work with DHL, FEDEX, TNT and UPS.