Wheel Hub Assembly For Lexus RX330 RX400h 42410-0E020
Flange Diameter: 6 In.
Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.5 In.
Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.4 In.
Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.4 In.
Flange Offset: 2.8 In.
Hub Pilot Diameter: 3.3 In.
Hub Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.3 In.
Bolt Quantity: 5
Bolt Hole qty: 4
ABS Sensor: No
Number of Splines: 26
LEXUS RX (_U3_) 300 (MCU35_) 1MZ-FE 2995 150 6 Closed Off-Road Vehicle 2003-2008
LEXUS RX (_U3_) 350 AWD (GSU35_) 2GR-FE 3456 203 6 Closed Off-Road Vehicle 2006-2008
LEXUS RX (_U3_) 400h (MHU38_) 3MZ-FE 3311 155 6 Closed Off-Road Vehicle 2005-2008
LEXUS RX (_U3_) 400h AWD (MHU38_) 3MZ-FE 3311 155 6 Closed Off-Road Vehicle 2004-2008
I will summarize the abnormal sound factors of the bearing and hope to help everyone.
1. Grease has impurities;
2, insufficient lubrication (oil level is too low, improper storage caused oil or grease leakage through the seal);
3. The clearance of the bearing is too small or too large (production plant problem);
4. Impurities such as sand or carbon particles are mixed into the bearing to act as an abrasive;
5, the bearing is mixed with water, acid or paint and other pollutants, causing corrosion;
6. The bearing is flattened by the seat hole (the roundness of the seat hole is not good, or the seat hole is not twisted straight);
7. The horn of the bottom of the bearing seat is not flat (resulting in deformation of the seat hole or even cracking of the bearing seat);
8. There are debris in the bearing housing hole (residual chips, dust particles, etc.);
9. The seal ring is eccentric (wearing adjacent parts and causing friction);
10. The bearing is subjected to additional load (the bearing is axially tightened, or there are two fixed end bearings on one shaft);
11. The cooperation between the bearing and the shaft is too loose (the diameter of the shaft is too small or the sleeve is not tightened);
12. The clearance of the bearing is too small, and the rotation is too tight (the tightening sleeve is too tight);
13. The bearing is noisy (caused by the end face of the roller or the slip of the steel ball);
14. The thermal elongation of the shaft is too large (the bearing is subjected to static and indeterminate axial additional load)