512373 NISSAN DUALIS QASHQAI Wheel Hub bearing Rear
NISSAN DUALIS JAPAN (J10)
NISSAN QASHQAI J10F
NISSAN ROGUE S35
NISSAN X-TRAIL T31
2 Years, 100,000 km
Front Axle and Rear Axle
More than 1000 types
Europe, America, Asia
Wheel bearing maintenance
Before disassembling the hub, prepare the wheel hub for maintenance, stop the car and set up the axle to ensure the safety of the maintenance work.
(1) Remove the decorative cover and dust cover of the hub shaft head;
(2) Remove the tire nut and tire, taking care not to hurt the thread of the tire bolt. If it is a disc brake, remove the brake and use it to remove the lock ring or lock pin.
(3) Remove the hub with a special tool;
(4) Scrape the old grease in the bearing, journal and hub cavity, clean the hub bearing and journal with a cleaning agent and wipe dry with a cloth. Finally, wipe the inner cavity of the hub with a cloth.
(5) Check the hub bearing and the bearing race, and find cracks, fatigue peeling and loose bearing rollers. Replace the bearing. If there is a pitting on the bearing race, the bearing should also be replaced.