Installation & Unloading Instructions Of Wheel Hub Unit
How To Unloading The Auto Wheel Hub Unit:
1. Stop the car on the elevator, loosen the bolts in the tires , and pull it out.
2. Remove brake pliers and brake disc, brake pliers need be hold out up on the control arm, but don't leave it to be hanged freely, so as to avoid damages to brake pipe caused by overweight.
3. Remove the cover plate and bearing nut, please refer to the car manufacturer specifications for more detailed installation method of nut.
4. As for the item with ABS sensor, please interrupt connection of ABS sensor first, and same time interrupt ABS cables from fixed buttons. Please make a carfully check for the location of the wheel hub unit before removing ABS, it'l make it easier to find the right ABS connection position when installing a new wheel hub unit.
5. Loosen the screw connecting steering knuckle and wheel hub. Now you need pliers to pull wheel hub out from the axis, and then pull out steering knuckle as well. Please be careful not to damage the steering knuckle and axis, and notice how damper is installed between the wheel hub and steering knuckle, as it'll be easier for you to find the right position for further intallation.
6. Clean and check knuckle.
Auto Hub Bearing for NISSAN ALTIMA 512201
Flange Diameter: 5.83 In.
Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.50 In.
Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.60 In.
Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.68 In.
Flange Offset: 2.72 In.
Hub Pilot Diameter: 3.31 In.
Hub Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.1 In.
Bolt Size: M12X1.25
Bolt Quantity: 5
Bolt Hole MET: M12X1.25
Bolt Hole qty: 4
Flange Shape: RECTANGULAR
ABS Sensor: Has ABS with Sensor not on Hu
Number of Splines: N/A
NISSAN ALTIMA 2002-2006