Wheel Hub Bearing for NISSAN FRONTIER XTERRA PATHFINDER 515065
Flange Diameter: 5.512 In.
Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.500 In.
Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.675 In.
Flange Offset: 1.815 In.
Hub Pilot Diameter: 3.661 In.
Hub Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.724 In.
Bolt Quantity: 6
Bolt Hole MET: M12X1.25
Bolt Hole qty: 4
ABS Sensor: Y
Number of Splines: 29
Wheel Bearing Maintenance
Before disassembling the hub, prepare the wheel hub for maintenance, stop the car and set up the axle to ensure the safety of the maintenance work.
(1) Remove the decorative cover and dust cover of the hub shaft head;
(2) Remove the tire nut and tire, taking care not to hurt the thread of the tire bolt. If it is a disc brake, remove the brake and use it to remove the lock ring or lock pin.
(3) Remove the hub with a special tool;
(4) Scrape the old grease in the bearing, journal and hub cavity, clean the hub bearing and journal with a cleaning agent and wipe dry with a cloth. Finally, wipe the inner cavity of the hub with a cloth.
(5) Check the hub bearing and the bearing race, and find cracks, fatigue peeling and loose bearing rollers. Replace the bearing. If there is a pitting on the bearing race, the bearing should also be replaced.
(6) Check the matching between the inner diameter of the bearing and the journal. The matching clearance should be no more than 0.1Omm. When measuring the journal, it should be measured at the upper and lower parts of the vertical ground (the largest wear part at this place). If the fit clearance exceeds the specified limit of use, the bearing should be replaced to return it to the normal fit clearance. Do not allow burrs and pitting on the journal to narrow the gap.
(7) After all the parts meet the requirements, apply the grease to the inner bearing and put it in the wheel hub.
(8) When applying grease to the bearing inner cavity, be careful to squeeze the grease into the bearing until the grease emerges from the other side of the bearing. Apply a thin layer of grease to the hub cavity and the shaft cap to prevent rust. Be careful not to apply too much grease in the hub cavity, otherwise it will affect heat dissipation and braking.
(9) Put the hub and outer bearing back on the journal, screw the shaft adjusting nut by hand, and then tighten the adjusting nut with the shaft wrench according to the specified torque. After tightening the nut, turn the hub a few turns to see if the bearing is installed. On the other hand, the bearing and the race are properly matched by rotation. At this time, the bearing tightness is appropriate, and the wheel is free to rotate and the axial gap is not felt.
(10) Finally, the components such as the locking piece, the fixing nut, the tire, the dust cover and the decorative cover are sequentially installed.
(11) After the wheel bearing is adjusted, drive a mileage (about 1Okm), stop the inspection, use it to wipe the temperature of the hub. If it is hot, adjust the bearing too tightly, it should be re-adjusted to properly loosen the bearing tightness.
How To Place Your Order:
1. Send us your order list (models/ quantities/ colors).
2. You arrange payment after you confirmed proforma invoice, we will arrange production after received your payment notice.
3. We will arrange delivery after your payment arrived and goods ready,and at the same time we will tell you goods tracking number so that you could know your goods condition by this number from courier site.
4. You will receive your order in about 3-5 days after goods ship out.