VKBA7034 Wheel Hub Assembly For Peugeot 308
What is a high temperature bearing:
The so-called high temperature bearing means that the working temperature is higher than that of the ordinary bearing. The bearing whose working temperature is above 150° is called high temperature bearing.
High temperature bearing use features:
1. Lifetime lubrication, no grease is added during use.
2, cost-effective, the quality is several times higher than the quality of ordinary bearings.
3. It has won the trust of customers with its long service life.
4, high temperature bearings are widely used in metallurgy, kiln, glass, blast furnace, painting equipment and other high temperature operations.
Tips: High temperature bearings are mainly used in aviation jet engines, gas turbines, nuclear reactor systems, X-ray tungsten disks and high-speed aircraft, rockets, spacecraft.
So what are the main reasons for bearing burns?
1, the bearing is poorly lubricated, may use an irregular lubricant, too much or too little lubricant is not correct;
2, excessive load (preload is too large);
3. The running speed is too large;
4, the play is too small;
5. Intrusion of water or other foreign matter, contaminating the bearing;
6. The accuracy of the shaft and bearing housing is poor and the deflection of the shaft is large.
←Previous: No Information
Next: No Information→